+ В закладки
Переведите текст в письменной форме и отчитайте его.
When I was fifteen, I went to work on a vineyard for thirty cents an hour. I worked with three Mexicans and one Japanese.
The Mexicans lived in a poor little house on the vineyard. The oldest was perhaps about thirty and was called Tapia. The next oldest was perhaps twenty-five, but I have forgotten his name. He was Senor Tapia's cousin. The youngest was not much older than I, but I do not remember his name either. He was the brother of Senor Tapia's wife. The house in which they all lived was very small and crowded with children. Tapia had two sons and two daughters and the second Mexican had two sons and one daughter. The third Mexican, the youngest, was looking for a wife. I will call the second Mexican Jose, and the youngest Pancho.
II. Перепишите следующие предложения, вставьте артикли, где необходимо и переведите их на русский язык.
1. Dad came to…to see my teacher yesterday.
2. There is...bend in the road.
3. My… train leaves from Waterloo Station at 7.10 p.m..
4. I can’t find…letter, which I received this morning.
5. I have made up my mind to go to…Black Sea next summer.
III. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число, и переведите их на русский язык.
1. The child is sitting on a bench.
2. This man works at our office.
3. He keeps his toy in a box.
4. His book is very popular.
5. The plate was on the table.
IV. Перепишите следующие предложения и вставьте вместо точек количественные прилагательные – LITTLE or FEW и дайте русский перевод предложений.
1. You will find…stories.
2. There are …things which I cannot understand.
3. There were ...new words in the text and Peter spent...time learning them.
4. There was...water in the river and they decided to cross it.
5. When we walked...farther down the road, we met another group of students.
V. Образуйте сравнительную и превосходную степень следующих прилагательных и переведите на русский язык.
Yellow, attentive, heavy, hot, cold.
VI. Перепишите предложения и вставьте вместо точек местоимения SOME, ANY or NO. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I have taken...English books from you.
2. I can see...children in the yard.
3. There is...park in this town.
4. Do you want...milk in your coffee.
5. I saw...boys in the garden, but Mike was not among them.
VII. Перепишите предложения; заполните пропуски требующимися местоимениями, где необходимо; переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Nick loves Sue. He offered...to marry... .
2. My parents often play cards with...neighbours.
3. My son saw a new Hollywood movie. But...didn't like...very much.
4. This is my watch. ...bought...yesterday.
5. Your parents were so kind to you. Thank... .
VIII. Перепишите предложения и вставьте предлоги At или On, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I began writing my composition…seven o’clock and finished only…midnight.
2. They returned from the wood…sunset.
3. Our lessons are usually over…twenty minutes to two.
4. Leo Tolstoy liked to get up…sunrise.
5. …Wednesday I usually have a lot of homework.
IX.Перепишите следующие предложения; выберите из скобок требующуюся форму причастия, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The girl (writing, written) on the blackboard is our best pupil.
2. The floor (washing, washed) by Helen looked very clean.
3. Translate the words (writing, written) on the blackboard.
4. I think that the boy (standing, stood) there is his brother.
5. Look at the beautiful flowers (gathering, gathered) by the children.
X. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (to have) dinner with my family.
2. Last night he (to wash) his face with soap and water.
3. My brother (to drink) coffee yesterday.
4. Last night she ( to write)a funny story about her pet.
5. We (to enjoy) swimming in the ocean last weekend.